Starting on January 1 (today), I challenge you to come up your New Years goals for 2014. This is your chance to get started early. This isn’t just about that one big resolution that you have told yourself you are going to do this year. You know that one you make at midnight on New Years Eve that if you are lucky lasts a month or two? No, this is about any goal you have for the year, whether it is big or small it doesn’t matter. So, let’s make ourselves accountable this year. Are you ready?
First thing is first. I am going to tag some lucky individuals who will hopefully follow suit and write their own post for Goals to Ring in the New Year.
Nichole from Autumn Rain
Amanda from Mommies Quiet Place
Qwendolyn from Madame Deals
And now for Pash’s 2014 New Years goals. This list started out small in my head and has just grown with the more time that has passed. Be on the watch because within the next few days I might be adding some more to the list as they come to me.
1. Eat Healthier. This is an attempt to feel better, lose some weight and in general feel better about myself. It will consist of eating out less. Making more meals at home and making sure I get my daily fruits and veggies.
2. Spend More Time Outside. I love nature, but in the past couple of years I have not spent much time outside. I would love to go on hikes and walks around town and surrounding areas as well as get back to my roots and do some fishing.
3. Learn a New Hobby. This one I left pretty open ended because I would love to learn to shoot a gun, I also want to learn to knit and thought that there might be other things down the road that I want to learn as well.
4. New Job/Career. In this coming year I hope to get a more stable position where I am earning more than minimum wage as well as working on monetizing my blogs (Parsimonious Pash, Bloggity Blog, and my NSFW sites as well).
5. Confidence/Self-Assurance. I admit right here and now that I have low self-esteem and my confidence level is way below par. I want to work on being more confident in myself on so many levels: personality, looks, and in my work.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 6 – Alex & Me Family Workout - July 29, 2020
- DIY Glowing Latern - July 27, 2020
- #CampWarnerBros – Week 5 – DIY Teen Titans Character Banks - July 22, 2020